Summer holidays

Its Spring and I am thinking of my summer holidays!
But since giving up sunbathing at 30 (my skin thanks me for it) a beach style holiday is a bit boring. To reduce my carbon footprint I also gave up flying 3 years ago. But going away with 3 tots is no holiday, it the same old drudgery but you have to pack more and its certainly not restful  - I dream of when they are older so we can take a lovely jaunt to the countryside and stay here at the Four Seasons Hampshire. Its got a kids clubs, so I can wave goodbye to them each day, knowing they will have a lovely time in the fresh air. Then I can escape here to the Spa. I will of course be swanning around in these delightful glamorous PJ's Agent Provocateur.

Comments

  1. Might almost tempt me away from a sunshine break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there-sounds lovely indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am able to avoid the sun but not flying..you are a stronger woman than I!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be nice and kind - only comments you would be happy for your gran/mum/daughter to read. Thank you

Popular Posts