December Sample Sale

This place is a little tricky to find, but its worth it for French casual elegant pieces; stretchy tee's and separates. The almost hidden tiny doorway could be one of those with handwritten 'Wanted Busty Model' signs you see peppered in Soho....at the top of the stairs is a tiny show room with insanely chic staff ringing up sales of the sample pieces at great prices. In the summer sale, on THE ONLY hot day we had; the screened off changing area had the windows wide open - so the work men across the road got a strip show for free....why did I chose to wear a thong that day? It was either flash my boobs or bare my bum cheeks....  

Comments

  1. I love sample sales, but I won't buy anything that I can't take home and try on in privacy, and return to the store if it doesn't fit.
    No flashing the workmen across the road for me...I wouldn't want them to have a heart attack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the info. could you please enlarge the image for us? cheers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. For once I might be in luck pay wise!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be nice and kind - only comments you would be happy for your gran/mum/daughter to read. Thank you

Popular Posts