Alice in Wonderland

I really can't believe my luck - the snow hindered my bargain hunting last week and I did not make one single sample sale that I posted about. Bo hoo my Edna Mode/Issey Miyake fantasy will have to be put on hold for now. BUT tomorrow we have Alice Temperly - Yay! Now I just have to work out how to sneak off to get to it ...I still need something to wear to the office Christmas party next week at a top Central London venue. Well I say need but its more 'I want', yes I could wear something I already own but sometimes a girl just has to treat herself to something new once in a while....
Info courtesy of Fashion Confidential.

Comments

  1. Good luck! top sneaking off tip, arrange a fictitious meeting loudly, get it in your diary and go - no one remembers or cares. Or my favourite 'going up front' Stand up ask in a moderate tone, no excitement key, 'anyone fancy the Alice Temperley sample sale?' Put on coat and go - you might get one or two more but then you are all in it together!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be nice and kind - only comments you would be happy for your gran/mum/daughter to read. Thank you

Popular Posts