Chiquitita

I forgot to add this to the end of my yesterday's post (ah at the mercy of cut and paste) - my mission for 2011 is to listen to more music and dance around more. Nothing brings more joy than a spontaneous little boogie around your front room! Happy New Year and a big thank you to everyone who reads my blog, I've met some lovely people through it and although I don't always get round to replying to your comments - I always appreciate the time you give me to leave a few nice words. XXXXX twosp





Comments

  1. Happy New Year!! Love this song and I agree, although for me it's dancing around the kitchen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is nothing like a bit of Abba to get in to for full dramatics! Love it xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be nice and kind - only comments you would be happy for your gran/mum/daughter to read. Thank you

Popular Posts