This is not an It Bag

Sometimes the simplest things are the best things. I clocked a woman carrying this satchel the other day. It made me spin my head right round, it wasn't the bright fluro colour that took me aback but the actual clean lines of a well made leather bag. It looked refreshing compared to the OTT bags most women tote about town. No shouty goldplated labels, no studs, no chains, no excessive detailing. Pure and simple, the Anti-It Bag.

Fluro Leather satchel, available in-store at Paperchase, Tottenham Court Road or on-line at Urban Outfitters

Comes in two sizes, am tempted to get the smaller version for Curly Haired Beauty as she starts school this September and it comes in bright pink....or maybe keep it for myself and use it as a clutch bag....

Comments

Post a Comment

Be nice and kind - only comments you would be happy for your gran/mum/daughter to read. Thank you

Popular Posts