Belated Half Term post

The South Bank is one of my favourite venue and over the school half term, ran a wonderful book themed event for children. I had quickly snapped up tickets to hear Sir Quentin Blake speak and draw (I am such a massive fan). Plus a story telling performance based on Roald Dahl's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. The set was a giant bed where all the children could sit and hear the story. I took along Curly Haired Beauty... well I would have looked funny at a children's event without one!

We had such a great time and I feel so lucky to be able help bring to life all the books I had read as a child for my own child. Nothing beats a good book to fire up your imagination. xxx twosp

Comments

  1. Hi there! Wow it sounded like a really fun event! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be nice and kind - only comments you would be happy for your gran/mum/daughter to read. Thank you

Popular Posts