9 years ago today

So much has happened these last few years and I think I have finally made peace in myself (PTSS) after the horrors of being caught up in the 7/7 London underground bombings that took place 9 years ago. My heart still go out to those who lost loved ones or were maimed and wounded, their bravery to continue and carry these deep scars.

That morning we all left for work/school all buoyed up after hearing the wonderful news London was the winning city to host the 2012 Olympics. Our lives forever turned upside down after the action of warped individuals to cause as much deaths and destruction on a summers day.

Today I celebrate the life I now have, with the children I thought I would never have. Be thankful for every day is my mantra. Be Strong. Let's live in Peace.

twosp xxx

Comments

Popular Posts