Looking Sporty/being sporty

I would have looked the part at the kids Sports Day, my new Adidas running shoes (Net a Porter clearance sale purchase), proper chafe free leggins and sports bra by Sweaty Betty but I am the least sporty person known on earth and would have come last in the mum's race! Luckily rain stopped play and it was canceled due to heavy rain. I saved the kids from being traumatised with my coming last status.

Oh well now that Net a Porter has launched Net a Sporter: we can all look the part at least of being fit and healthy and I can carry on slobbering around but still remain chic. Comfort and style whats not to love?

Comments

  1. hi <3 i followed you on twitter, follow me back

    jessica irvin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be nice and kind - only comments you would be happy for your gran/mum/daughter to read. Thank you

Popular Posts